11 Apr 2013

Catch Up & Urban Cat



















































It feels as though I havent posted for a while, but I only posted the other day. Anywho bit of a catchup, as I keep saying I think we are in spring and especially wedding seasons, I decided to make a whimsical 'Love Tree'  The saying goes - true love never gets old. So no matter how old you get, love will always grow!






























There is another saying which sometimes I dont understand - Patience is a virtue. And I think I waited and it paid off. I received my third sale yesterday, so it was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning! I am just going to keep working hard bit by bit to build my shop up!






























And lastly, in response to the Illustration Friday topic 'Urban' I decided to bring back the kitty. I wonder where this kitty is off to? Is he looking for that Urban city, or is he that urban cat I was telling you about?

I have yet to finish off the first image.

However, I submitted the second image as the final one for time being!


You can buy this image in a print form or for your phone case by going to my society6 or Etsy 

Dont forget to FOLLOW ME :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment